1/4/09

I've Been USC-Fied

Well, to start things off, my dad woke me up around 10:30 today because we had to pick up my mom at 12. And I have no idea why he chose to wake me so early. Anyways, we picked up my mom and Starbucks on the way to LA. My dad wanted to check out the USC campus once again. So we went over there. I bought a #4 football jersey and he bought some stuff for his car. I was pretty disappointed when they didn't have any tennis stuff, oh..but they had freaking stuff for golf. Pwsh! Anyways, we toured the campus some more and saw many squirrels around campus and off. Then, we were supposed to go to Pasadena to check out the Rose Parade Floats, but it was 4 already and we wouldn't have been able to make it in time. So we went to Goldilocks instead, for a nice filipino dinner. :D So I was plump afterwards, and we went home.

When I got home, I searched the internet for the many colleges and what they all offer and all the information about them and such. So I searched USC, and they have a pretty good program over there. They offer courses on Marine Bio. and have a great tennis team, so I hope now, that I'll get into USC for college. Now....only thing is, how am I going to pay for it?? My mom and dad want me to get a tennis scholarship for USC so they won't have to hastle with school. Anyways, that's three years from now, so I'll worry about that later or sumtin.


Till then....