9/29/08

Whoop-De-Doo

So today was crappy i guess until tennis came but that's a different story. So things didn't warm up until PE when I saw a flash of lightning while Mrs. Jensen was talking..anyways..after that, english was fun i guess..because we went to the book fair and while i was looking at the books, i found the 2009 version of the guiness world records book. After flipping through some pages, I found this really random page that included the longest ***** and the biggest breast aughmentation thingy. So random. But then I showed Rochelle the page and we were laughing our heads off quietly (since in the library) and then she was like, "I really want to buy this book now, it's so interesting." Or sumtin like that. And then Geometry was fun because I have Edgar in my class, so he was messing around with the substitute. Anyways, I got to get out of BIO early because of tennis.

My scores for tennis was 6-3 (#1), 6-0 (#2), and 6-1 (#3)

Pretty fun until Mr. Chang had us all run suicides..soooo stupid. He believes that they will help us be faster and have a faster reaction time while playing tennis.

Yea anyways, nothing big today except for winning against St. Joseph. But we are playing against CVC tomorrow and then Whittney and then erm..idk on Friday but yea. Be there on friday bc tuesday/wednesday are away games.


Here I go again talking about the guy.. most people dont know him but I kinda do and I think he is great and sociable (sometimes) and is pretty interesting. [btw, im soo glad he doesn't know that im talking about him] Anyways, i know he talks to other people/girls, but idc. I like him and i actually believe that flowers tell the truth. I like him!.. and i just can't get over the fact that he is idk...anyways..gnite
Till then.....