9/28/08

First in the Long Run

I haven't been posting much since the last post because school and family and tennis are taking up all of my time. Anyways...my summer was good, i guess, but i saw mr. chang too much. Erm.. school's great rite now and tennis is all the better. Tomorrow, we're facing St. Joseph at Oxford..which should be fun because I have no idea who they are.
Today was good i guess. I finally cleaned my room up and was able to put my monorail thing from Disneyland up on my wall. Also, my family and I had a lunch with my godparents for a late birthday thing..which i think is number four probly on the list for how many times i actually gave myself credit for turning 14. We had steak and some pineapple upside down cake for dessert. Nothing big really. But I do look foward to this week because my weekend was crap.

I just hate it when I have to think about him. I've only told one person (i think) so far, and i don't plan on telling anyone else for now bc i feel really fuzzy inside and my love for unattractive but fun guys is thinning but idk. Thinking about Sadies already, but I wanna save that for later. Right now, I want to let things just come out as they come and if he likes me in the long run, then okay..im happy, but idk. Let's think about now.



Till then...................