9/30/08

Wet in Sweat

In French, there was this random guy named Mr. Nguyen (so many Nguyens/Kims..etc.) and he spoke fluent French and i was jealous. Nothing big..although the class was boring. PE was soo bad. Although i was kinda happy with my mile time, but then i was sooo sweaty after that. If you wanted to, you could probly take a swim in it. Ewwww... anyways, Bio was fun bc I skipped the test for one day, but gotta make it up tomorrow and then I was late for the bus to Saddleback College. And I couldn't believe that Saddleback College, where we played CVC, was all the way in San Juan Capistrano...ugh..and it took almost an hour to get there. Anyways, I only played one game, which I won 6-0, because my stomach started hurting. Anyways, I did sleep on the way home.. :D But now, I am still tired.

When I got home, I was so tired that I forgot that it was "pho-tuesday!!" So I ate out w/my parents. And yea...

Still thinking of you.... <3
**I must've made the stupidest decision yet.... sigh... I hope you answer my call.