11/13/08

Lost But Not Forgotten

Wow, haven't written for almost a week. Anyways, recap: nothing happened cept on Tuesday, I went to Disneyland with Johnny and we got some Dream Fastpasses, which totally made him happy, and then I went to Oxford for the wildcard game, which turned out to be against Camarillo, we won (17-1). Nothing happened that was interesting enough to put into the blog yesterday.

So today, we had another drill (earthquake). What was so funny is that when Mrs. Scott came onto the intercom, we all listened in Taylor and then when it was time to duck and cover, we heard random "shaking/rumbling" noises coming from the intercom, so we all thought that that was not the time to duck and cover yet. So, we were just chillin in our desks, and then all of a sudden, it stopped and then we were all confused, and felt like idiots...maybe. So I also made some eye contact with Bullseye. Pretty awesome. Then I had to leave right when cluster started so I didn't get to see the volleyball game, but I heard that the Seniors won.

So tennis was pretty awesome. I slept most of the way to Diamond Bar 'cause I was pretty sleepy from last night and probly gonna be the same tomorrow morning. So we played the Walnut Mustangs, and we were just making fun of the name. Perhaps, they could be called the Pecan Pandas or Peanut Elephants...you get the deal. I was playing at OA's #2 seat again. My scores: #1 (0-6)got bagled, eww, #2 (2-6), #3 (6-3). So pretty nasty turn out for me today. But in the end, we lost (7-11). Close though, but not enough to go on to the next round in CIF. So in other words, that was the last game of the season, so no more practice until spring. So to celebrate, we all went to Souplantation....and sang happy birthday to Kimberly since she was turning 17 today. Paulina took soooo many random pictures, but it was all fun in the end.

I was full and sleepy after dinner. Nothing really to look forward to now, since there is no more tennis, although, there is still the tennis banquet. We're still undecided, but we're thinking either Hometown buffet or Cheesecake Factory. I know that they are totally different from each other, but it all depends on our budget. So hopefully, we'll have it at the Cheesecake Factory at the GardenWalk, which took freakin 3 years to finally build. But anyways....



Till then....