12/28/08

Art and Fun

Okay, well I went to church this morning and the message was very interesting for the week. There was this band that played a couple of songs and they were going to be in the Rose Parade on the first of January. My mom and I didn't go to KPP today because we had to drop by the MOLAA.

After about an hour of driving to Long Beach, we reached the museum. It was actually...pretty interesting inside. The trip made it my second trip to a museum (the first was to the Getty). Although some of the artwork inside was kinda disturbing, I enjoyed the museum. And I was pretty surprised that today was free admission day, i guess. So I had to buy a freaking $2 postcard at the gift shop to show proof that I was there....although, that was better than having to pay $6 for regular admission.

After, we went over to the Long Beach Town center for some lunch and food. The freaking crab legs over there are sooo addicting I got about two plate fulls of em. Anyways, after lunch, my mom and I strolled around and then she started to freak out because she "lost" her phone. We were supposed to go to Wal-Mart over there, but we went to the car instead and whatdya know? The iPhone was in the car. ugh..we could have been shopping but she was soo worried that we had to skip it. Anyways, we did our shopping and we went home.

Well, this week is going to go by really fast..the same way it did last year. But, the only difference is that I'm having a whole lotta fun this year than last. Gawsh..I can't wait till we go back to school so that I can see friends again. Although, a couple of us are going to the movies on Wednesday, so that should be fun..ya..going to downtown disney on New Year's Eve. Haha. Very smart idea it is. :P Anyways, let's just hope that we don't get trampled in the crowds or anything. Also, I'll be spending most of my time trying to finish Bio hw and the art thing. Anyways, I also hope to bike around the Disneyland resort area lots more before I go back to school.


Till then....