8/9/08

"Everyone's Different"

Okay, here's something that I've been thinking of for a long time..and well, still thinking of.....

Ever heard that saying, "Everyone's different?" I have. Anyways, where I'm going with this is that when I was younger, not knowing what's going on in the world and thinking that school is all there is and..blah..blah..blah, other kids at school would call me different things because I was different...For example, I wore boyish clothing and didn't like dolls (I mean come on, if you look at them long enough, they are scary) and all the usual. It was like..Oxford.."you have to do this, you have to do that.." And you know what, I loved being different..I don't care where my social status is right now or then, I just care about going through life.

I am happy for who I am and what I'm doing right now. I have friends and i have a social life, and a pretty damn good one too. I'm going to the best school and I'm at the point in my life where I wanted to be when I was younger. So no change is needed.

The moral here is that now matter how others perceive you, you is who you are and if you wanted to be like that, then that's how life goes. My brother always says, live life how it is, not how others want it to be.