8/8/08

Glory or Failure

Ever thought of being famous or loved by everyone for what you are? I have. Each day, I keep telling myself that everything is planned for a reason. So far, I guess it is. And where i've come to, is the best place i could be.

Summer tennis has been interesting so far and i have one week left of it. Made new friends and all, but there is always this feeling that i'm not doing so well that day. Always the feeling of failure, even if i do my best. Peer-pressure and parents also add to the feeling. Pressure..pressure...pressure......no wonder why i'm fat. jk. Anyways..umm..i dont know exactly where i'm going with this, but yea.

After 7 years of practice and hard work, i've finally arrived at the point in my life where decisions are key. For now, i've decided that i'll persuit the tennis profession and maybe be pro. But right now, i'll try to make my life worth the ride.