8/14/08

Two Out Of Three

I know I haven't been posting for the last few days (just too much tennis), but just wanted to talk about last sunday...

First of all, it was awesome! Also, this was my second birthday..first with johnny, then on sunday and then the last on september 23!! First the waiting in line for 7hrs, just for 3 pins, then following Dream Team members and waiting 15 minutes just to get a fastpass, then going to Frontierland and showing off the pass and having everyone there get one themselve, then trading. Then riding splash mountain (nothing special). Going to city hall to get my special Birthday Button (#2). Going to DCA to get tortillas. Going on Toy Story Mania. Um..leaving and going to places outside of Disneyland...going back to disneyland...then going to Blue Bayou for reservation..ordering $40 Lobster and steak meal..then lady gives me "happy birthday mousse cake thingy...then going home.

Really nothing interesting within the past four days cept that it's getting closer to my real birthday!! And that I was informed today that I'm signed up for more tennis camp, 'cept this time, it's at ATC, in a class with these other people that are prbly not as good as me, what ever. Anyways, looking foward for tomorrow, the last day for tennis camp at school, then looking forward to next week's camp at ATC and registration volunteering.....anyone wanna help??

Goodnight!