8/9/08

My UnBirthday

As we all know, tomorrow is Sunday, Aug. 10. Since it's going to be the last day for my passport for Disneyland, and I planned to go there on my actual birthday (sept. 23), I'm having my Happy 14th UnBirthday tomorrow at Disneyland!!

Here's the plan for tomorrow::

1. Wake up at 2:30am and get ready for the day
2. Walk to Disneyland
3. Get in line for Disney Pinbassador Pins
4. Sleep until 7:00am..Wake up
5. Get wristband..go to main entrance
6. Run to Tomorrowland(w/o getting caught by security) and fight against other PinTraders
7. Buy Pins
8. Get pins signed
9. Go to City Hall and get a Birthday Button
10. Walk to DCA Entrance
11. Enter DCA
12. Go to Dream Squad locations to get Dream Fastpass
13. Go to tortilla factory and show them Birthday button to get free stack of tortillas
14. Get breakfast
15. Ride rides
16. Go back to Disneyland to watch parade
17. Pintrade in Frontierland
18. Go to Blue Bayou for dinner
* *Have castmembers sing happy birthday to me at Blue Bayou
19. Find spot to watch Fantasmic along Rivers of America
20. Watch Fantasmic and Fireworks
21. Get ice-cream
22. Go Home with a stack of tortillas in hand
23. Go to Sleep

And that's my schedule for tomorrow if anyone is wondering. :D

HAPPY UNBIRTHDAY TO ME!


My actual birthday is September 23! Don't forget!