10/14/08

Another For the Team

Alrighty..so the only thing big that happened today was the fact that we won the tennis game against Whittney..our so called "rivals." Funny thing happened today...so while I was playing one of my points, Danny Martinez just randomly calls out, "wow, people are so nice to their rivals." I almost started laughing. I don't know exactly why it was funny but anyways. Since it was Senior night, lots of people were there, but I was surprised that no Freshmen were there...not even to get free chips. I don't get that. Anyways, i won my game against their #2 (6-3), lost to their #1 (0-6), and won against their #3 (6-4). Pretty awesome. But nothing fun after that.

We do have a game on Thursday against Sage Hill and on Friday against Capo Valley Christian...I think. Not sure yet. But it is all good.. I think we are now 11-2 in the league. So hopefully we'll beat Sage Hill.

I don't think that there is anything worth looking foward to this week or next. Although on Halloween, I'm coming to school as something..but you are going to have to look me up for the answer to that.

It's late and I'm tired as whatever...so Ima go to sleep.



Till then....