10/5/08

Double the Happiness..or is it?

So this morning was boring because I was stuck at home cleaning up the house with my mom, but it got interesting later on. So I was out most of the day..I went to the dog park, huntington beach, and michaels. Nothing interesting at the dog park except doggy stuff, but michaels was pretty fun..i was able to buy supplies to create shirts for the CHOC walk in two weeks. I hope it looks as good as the sketch picture. Which reminds me, I still can't get over how good my picture of Sorcerer Mickey looks after I painted it..I'll even show you people if you ask...other than that, nothing interesting. until...

Okay..so the days that I take the 5 freeway home, I always use Disneyland Dr. to get home because it is the fastest. So today when my mom and I were on our way home from Wal Mart, there was a long line of cars that stretched from the Disneyland parking structure to the freeway entrance/exit. And then I was puzzled at first, but then I realized/remembered that Miley Cyrus was celebrating her sweet 16 at Disneyland from 6-11pm that night (this was around 4:30 tho). What a stupid idea to do such a thing. I can't believe that she even kicked out the gay people that go to Disneyland/DCA every year. Such a jerk. Anyways, we had to make an illegal turn so that we could get home in time, otherwise we would still be there.

Other than that, the rest of my day was bored as hell. But I did get a present for Johnny's Birthday today, but its going to be a late one because he is getting it tomorrow. Anyways, I do look foward to Tuesday, when I get to leave school real early so that varsity tennis can play St. Margaret's in Laguna Niguel. Soooo far away. Let's just hope that I don't get bageled again. So embarassing...

I'm really tired so I must go to sleep. Goodnight!

Till then........