10/9/08

Boorring...

To sum it up in one word, boring..except for tennis practice. Okay..so health was so boring that I don't even remember what happened during class. English was okay, I guess, because we had "writer's workshop." Whoopee! And geometry went by pretty fast today and I even got extra credit points on my homework since I wrote something up on the board. Yay me!

And then the rally came. ugh..waste of time...kinda. It was fun and all, just listening to the sophores, but the freshmen class..come on..we were soo lame today, most of all because we were pretty darn quiet when we should've been really loud. Oh well..can't blame everyone..because it was, I suppose, our "first" high school rally. The theme was awesome (Olympics) and the games were okay. But I really disliked the part where they played Twister with all the yucky food condiments and jello, aka "wrestling." I mean, it was fun seeing the people get messy with the food, but personally, I just don't like the smell of ketchup and mustard, especially after it gets on your clothes, which happened to day...ugh. Since the sophmore class one, their class rep. was soo happy that he just flung his arms out, with all the food still on them, in the air. And then some of the ketchup came towards the area where I was sitting...ugh. Most of it got onto Timothy's shirt, but some of it went on my shirt and my hat. But I'm glad none went onto my hair, unlike some people around me. I was so disgusted after that.

It all came down to tennis practice, where once again, I was making a fool out of myself so much that practically every point, I was laughing with Rachel (senior) during our "for-fun" doubles match. It was awesome though..although I don't remember much of what I had said then. But all will be good once tomorrow comes around. Because we get to play Whittier Christian in La Mirada..on my mom's birthday! Woohoo! And then after that, my family and I are going to Disneyland's special Halloween event to celebrate! Ima be so happy tomorrow.

Hopefully, we will beat Whittier Christian and continue our winning streak..9-2..kinda. But all is going well.



Till then....