10/28/08

Fly to the Sky

First off, since about half of the Freshmen left for chior today, the classes up to 6th period were very small. Health was actually fun for the first time. We played jeopardy, which was okay I guess to review for the test. No biggie if you are reading this, and was in chior, nothing was really missed that you could do at home. So my team, the "Hoes," won over the "Heys", so we each got 2 extra credit points on our test grade. Pretty cool, i guess. English was soooooo freakin boring. I was ready to fall asleep, if it hadn't been for the thoughts of the future. Anyways, we just read up on the Odyssey and took boring notes. Geometry was pretty awesome because more than half of the class was there, so I was actually able to finish my homework/classwrok in class today, and I even got an "OK" on it. Yay! Anyways, after that, we were just talking and then all of a sudden, there was this big wave of orange that came through the door about 20 minutes or so before the bell rang. Anyways, nothing really worth recalling after that, although the 15 minutes that I was in cluster was pretty cool...we go to do some brainteasers! Woohoo! Haha..anyways, tennis was pretty crummy.

So I was playing #1 Doubles today because we were playing Sage Hill. So I lost against #1 (2-6), #2 (3-6) and i can't even begin to think that we lost to their freakin #3 doubles (1-6). Ugh. Mr. Chang was sooo mad at Michelle and I because our #2 and #3 doubles won against Sage's #3. I felt like a complete idiot when I shook their hands. Oh well, just another match down and then tomorrow is our last game for the regular season, and it's against Whitney at where ever they play at. So hopefully, we will be able to do better than what we beat them by last time (14-4). Otherwise, Mr. Chang is probably going to have us do suicides for the rest of the season and through CIF practices. Ugh. Oh well, I'm just even happy that we are even going to CIF this year. Haha, no one knows how happy this makes me feel to be a Freshmen on the Varsity Tennis Team at Oxford, going to CIF my first year. Yay!

All I gotta do is just keep focused and work and improve my backhand more so that I'll be playing better next year.

Halloween is coming up, and I still don't know what to wear to school, but I have a pretty good idea, I think. Oh well, if I don't, it's alright.

For next month, I wanna go to Disneyland with some friends, but not sure if I or them could do that next month....maybe the weekend of Thanksgiving. Who knows? Anyways, all I gotta do right now is just get through life. Still thinking of wheter or not I should go to MORP. I'm in the process and very close to making a decision, so hopefully I'll see you there. If not, then I hope you had fun at Morp.



Till Then.....