10/21/08

Tunes in My Head

Not really interesting, 'cept when I looked at him, when I talked to him, when I longed for him, when I missed him. So English was purtty fun..I got to talk to him a bit and that made my day better. Geometry, I envied him for being ahead of me in the homework. And then cluster was okay, althogh I was only there for 15 minutes. Mrs Groover told me that I was even more dorkier this year than in 7th grade....umm..is that a good thing?

Tennis was great..I got to play ping-pong at the Seal Beach Tennis Club, where we totally crushed Bretheren Christian (18-0). And I was pretty happy because I swept (6-0) for all three of my games. And them, while sum of the girls were playing ping-pong, I pretended I was ganster. Woohoo! OG! Took pictures and all and even in the bus. I tried sleeping on the way back to Oxford, but it was too close to SBTC that I just rested.

And then I had to take the public bus home..so I walked to Valley View and then there was this really weird guy there. I thought that he was mental, but after he talked to me, he was more normal than I had expected.

Not much fun after that. This friday, girls varsity tennis has a HOME game against St. Margarets. Be there to wish us luck!



Till then....