10/13/08

Howdy..Howdy..Howdy..!

Well this weekend was a total waste, 'cept for Friday and Sunday. So, Friday was my mom's birthday and so she brought some food over to La Mirada for our tennis match against Whittier Christian..we won 11-7 btw. And then we had enough time to go home and take a shower and then go to Disneyland for Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA. It was pretty fun there, but getting there was such a pain in the butt because the Disneyland/Ball intersection light was not working so the police people had to direct traffic. So it took my mom and I about 20 minutes to get to the parking structure. Although it was worth it..I guess..there was so much candy though but the lines for the rides were fairly short. And then..I got home at 12:30.
So..nothing interesting on Saturday..except doing some homework. And then Sunday was very intersting. To sum it up, I went to irvine, had lunch with my brother after dropping off some donation money for CHOC, ate PinkBerry, went to the animal shelter, went to Huntington Beach..like any other week, and then went to the Doggy Park in Costa Mesa. This is where things got interesting. So.. when my mom and I and my doggy got there, we let him go and then almost immediately, we see another papillon running around the park. And then the owner of the beautiful dog was talking on the phone, and had these random white dress shoes and a tight t-shirt and some jeans and the weird haircut that gives his sexuality away.....he was GAY. I mean there is nothing wrong with that..its just that my mom totally pointed that out to me, although I already could tell. And about 5 minutes later, his boyfriend..i guess..came to the dog park and was chatting with the guy. And then they started asking questions about my dog. And that was pretty fun.

Nothing big today, 'cept tennis practice was a total waste..maybe..because it was windy, but i guess it sorta got us ready for tomorrow...no suicides either. And so tomorrow's game is HOME against our rival WHITTNEY..and it's senior night too! So be there..please? And I also have a game on Thursday and Friday..so that should be a fun way to end my day.

Let's hope for a win..


Till then.....