10/4/08

Sunrise..Sunset

It was pretty boring today..until my mom came home, but i'll talk about that later. For a start, I woke up at around 12:00pm because I needed to make up for the loss of sleep during the week. So I still thought that it was 10 am or something since the sun wasn't up. And then i played on my brother's new star wars game on his wii for about two hours. And then i was a good little girl and did some of my homework. All i need to do now is the essay for Taylor. Yay me!!

When my mom got home, she asked if I wanted to see a movie tonight..and of course, I said yes. So my parents and I went to the Krikorean movie theaters in Buena Park to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I would give it a 10/10 because it was a pretty cute movie. Cute enough that I would see it again if anyone wanted to see it.

Right now, I just noticed that it was the first day that the weather actually got really cold, just in time for autumn. And I am really happy that I now have a good enough reason to wear a jacket when i go outside.

Oh and tomorrow is Johnny's only 14th birthday, so wish him a good one tomorrow or Monday.

"You are the sun that warms my Earth..." I love you!