10/7/08

Opposites Attract

Today was opposite day!! And I was pretending to be a poser skater guy.. but i sucked at it. Oh well..and even Lynna looked better than I did, just because she borrowed my had for 2 minutes. Health was okay..we watched some of Super Size Me..but nothing big. And then English was quiet today because no one knew the answer to the questions that Mrs. Taylor was asking or maybe they did, but they were just shy (Yvonne). And even Mrs. Taylor was sporting a new look for today..maybe a punky gothy princess. idk. dont ask me. Jee-a-Ma-Tree was boring..too much work. But lunch was cool and all, ibrahim dressed like a real nerd and some other pplz did too but I'm soo forgetful that I left my camcorder/camera at home. Oh well..I still have three more days to do so. And then I got to leave cluster early for an hour drive to San Clemente. We lost 2-16 (I and a doubles team won the two matches). And I was soo tired today that I slept both on the way there and back. Anyways, the bus ride went by fast because we're always talking bout something interesting on the bus. And then I had pho again for PHO TUESDAY!! Nothing big.

I look foward to this Friday..since it's my mom's birthday, my parents, I, my brothers and their girlfriends get to go to Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA. And then I look foward to the 3 day weekend. Woohoo! No school on monday. And then to the weekend after that because my nephew is coming over for a visit for the weekend and it's also the weekend of the CHOC Walk at the Disneyland Resort! So I should be having lots of fun during October.

I still think of the one that I love..and hope for the day when all things change for the better...i hope.



Till then....