10/30/08

My Laziness Wins, While I Suffer

First of all, my day was full of boredum. Health test was pretty easy, I actually studied. No wonder. After that, English was boring as always. At least now, we get to read about Odysseus and the Cyclops. Geometry was okay I guess. I thought that the test was pretty easy this time, but I think I failed, again, because I forgot all about it. But it was fun in the end because I got to doodle on the back of my test sheet. So I decided to draw Zero from The Nightmare Before Christmas and fireworks above a castle. The activity that we did after the test was pretty fun considering that it dealt with angles again. Lunch was boring. Cluster was fun because we got to pig out on sweets and chips and soda. Not many people liked my buscuits, but who cares, let them think of whatever they want. During enrichment though, it was soooo boring to take the first exam for Nguyen's class. I totally forgot what those sections were about so I pretty much wrote down random crap to study with. Let's just hope that I got a good enough grade to pass the test.

It was fun pigging out on some ice-cream after school..although I've done worse to my body before. I just went twice so that I wasn't all that sick when tennis practice came around. And man oh man, did I feel heavier than ever while running my 1/2 mile. Overall, tennis was great and peaceful. And fun. Jessica was the first person ever that trusted me to hold up her weight while she stood on my quadriceps. It was awesome as always too because of all my retardedness. And Mr. Chang finally had us do something useful...he helped up with our swings and footwork. Still pretty bad, but I guess it will help a bit.......especially when we crush Whitney on Monday...I hope. Still in the process of deciding who will win.

Well, tomorrow is Halloween so I'm coming to school as something random, but deals with me (disney, tennis, karate..etc. might be one of them). So keep an eye out for me. Let's just hope that my costume wins it all during the costume contest during lunch tomorrow.

Oh and I finally finished carving my pumpkins at around 9:15. Haha, I carved Jack Skellington and Goofy into the two pumpkins. I was pretty satisfied when I was done. If you wanna see how they turned out, let me know and I'll send you a picture.



Till Then....